The Coyote
One day a normal Apache man walking down the sandy desert and he saw a little Coyote. the Coyote was a little trickster so he tricked the man into giving him the the food he gathered for his tribe. "Help me sir" the Coyote said " I'm very sick and I need your food so I can live" "Sorry little Coyote" the man said " I need this food for my tribe" " The creator will be very disappointed with you " The Coyote said " Fine I'll give you the food so the creator will not be disappointed with me " Said the man " Thank you sir" the Coyote says. The Coyote eats the food and says " You fool. I tricked you into giving me the only food left" Says the Coyote " Why did you do that" said the man. " it's a long story and i don't have time to tell it. I have fools trick"
THE END
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment